感動作文

當前位置 /首頁/情感作文/感動作文/列表

帶著感動出發英語作文

在日常的學習、工作、生活中,許多人都寫過作文吧,作文是從內部言語向外部言語的過渡,即從經過壓縮的簡要的、自己能明白的語言,向開展的、具有規範語法結構的、能為他人所理解的外部語言形式的轉化。那麼問題來了,到底應如何寫一篇優秀的作文呢?下面是小編精心整理的帶著感動出發英語作文,歡迎大家分享。

帶著感動出發英語作文

歲月浸染紅塵,時間風化記憶。

The years are soaked in the world of mortals, and the time is weathered and remembered.

你們的身影依舊立於高高的精神山岡上。

Your figure still stands on the high spiritual mountain.

那麼今朝,請允許我。

Now, please allow me.

帶著出發,為你們,愴然涕下。

Take off, for you, pathetic tears.

-- inscription

翻開史書,我常常會被那些垂青史冊的歷史人物所感動。他們用自己的一生詮釋著感動,為自己的行為寫下濃墨重彩的一章。(於是今夕,不如掛一盞明心燈,流一脈思古情,駕一葉之扁舟,帶著感動出發,尋找那些感動於心的人們。)

When I open the historical books, I am often moved by the historical figures who are interested in them. They use their lives to interpret the moving, for their actions to write a strong chapter. (so tonight, it's better to hang a bright heart lamp, think about the past, drive a boat with a leaf, and set out with emotion to find those people who are moved by the heart. )

心隨蘇武

Heart follows Su Wu

(讓我們帶著感動從貝加爾湖畔出發。)

(let's set out from the Bank of Baikal Lake with emotion. )

胡茄幽怨,如泣如訴,似九霄鶴唳,若高野鴻哀。隨蘇武同去的節杖已經光禿。寒風再寒,也吹不冷蘇武這個漢家男兒的熱血。我們怎能不感動?當同伴衛律、李陵已成叛徒之時,只有蘇武斷然拒絕匈奴的威逼利誘,站在堅貞與銘記之間,他選擇與孤冢相伴,與牧羊為群。十九年啊!一個只能靠吃氈毛和雪的漢子,倘若沒有心中對大漢的堅守,怎能笑看風雪,賞高山雪蓮?

The bitterness of hugao is like crying, like the crane in the sky, like the goose in the wild. The staff that went with Su Wu was bare. No matter how cold the wind is, it can't cool the blood of Su Wu, a Han man. How can we not be moved? When his companions Wei Lu and Li Ling had become traitors, only Su Wu resolutely refused the Hun's coercion and inducement. Standing between perseverance and remembering, he chose to accompany the tomb and herd with sheep. Nineteen years! A man who can only eat felt hair and snow, how can he laugh at the wind and snow and appreciate the snow lotus in the mountains if he doesn't hold fast to the big man in his heart?

(蘇武,你用漢家男兒的熱血譜寫了一曲感動。而我,將攜帶這份感動出發,順歷史淵源而下。)

(Su Wu, you wrote a moving song with the blood of the Han family man. But I, will carry this to move to set out, follows the historical origin. )

風追司馬

Wind chasing Sima

(讓我們帶著感動從西漢大牢裡出發。)

(let's start from the prison of the Western Han Dynasty with emotion. )

冷月相照,透過牢房裡窗戶的柵欄,靜靜地瀉在冰冷的地面上。司馬遷蜷縮在角落裡,心中吶喊,漢武帝啊,你怎能因我直諫就動用宮刑?月華如水,撫慰著司馬遷受傷的心靈。是的,或許每個人在經受到身體與心靈的雙重壓迫後,都會從此一蹶不振,然而令人感動的是司馬遷沒有放棄。寧願伏案潑墨,也不願消沉頹靡;寧願繼承父志,也不願平庸偷生;於是,人們看到了史家之絕唱後堅穩的背影。

The cold moon shines on the cold ground quietly through the bars of the windows in the cell. Sima Qian curled up in the corner, shouting in his heart, Emperor Wu of Han Dynasty, how can you use the imperial punishment because of my direct advice? The moon is like water, comforting Sima Qian's injured heart. Yes, maybe everyone will never recover from the double oppression of body and mind. However, it is touching that Sima Qian did not give up. It is better to lay down the case and splash ink than to be depressed and despondent; it is better to inherit the will of the father than to live in mediocrity; therefore, people see the firm back of the historian after his unique performance.

(司馬遷,你用挫折編成了一支羊毫,抒寫了感動的心。而我,將攜帶這份感動出發,穿越歷史的長河。)

(Sima Qian, you have compiled a sheep's hair with setbacks and expressed your moving heart. And I, will carry this moving set out, across the long river of history. )

天佑中華

God bless China

(讓我們帶著感動從5月12日後的中國每一處出發。)

(let's start from every part of China after May 12 with emotion. )

20xx年5月12日,一個災難性的時間牽動著每一箇中國人的心。且不說社會各界踴躍捐款捐物,且不說獻血者的積極,且不說武裝奔赴四川,就說全國哀悼日的三天,令死者安息,令生者敬畏。當人們聚集在天安門廣場上高呼“中國加油!四川雄起!”時,我早已淚眼婆娑。沒有什麼比災難更痛,而它卻也讓中華民族凝聚成一座長城,堅不可摧!

On May 12, 20xx, a disastrous time affected the hearts of every Chinese. Not to mention the active donations from all walks of life, not to mention the active blood donors, not to mention the armed rush to Sichuan, it is said that the three days of national mourning will rest the dead and awe the living. When people gathered in Tian'anmen Square and shouted "come on China! Sichuan's rise! " By then, I was already in tears. There is nothing more painful than disaster, but it also makes the Chinese nation unite into a great wall, indestructible!

我們,面對突如其來的災難,手拉手,心連心,共同描繪一幅名叫“感動”的中國畫!

We, in the face of the sudden disaster, hand in hand, heart to heart, together to describe a picture called "touched" Chinese painting!

(讓我們懷著對古人的追憶,對死者的哀悼,將感動種植於心,時時刻刻帶著感動出發!)

(let's remember the ancients, mourn the dead, plant the emotion in our hearts, and start with the emotion all the time! )

【失分警示】

[point loss warning]

這篇文章被判為二類卷:10分(內容)+17分(表達)+15分(發展)。就表達和發展兩項考量,文章可圈可點:語言表達酣暢淋漓,沒有空浮的華麗,卻有盈盈詩意溢蕩字裡行間;選材的典雅與現代相映成趣,典雅之“心隨蘇武”和“風追司馬”,源自所學教材;現代之“抗震抗災”的一個個感動的片段。但問題出在哪兒?點題模糊,以致文章脫離“帶著感動出發”之眼、之魂。考場作文必須點題,不點題就有離題之嫌,不點題就有事前預備了相似的文章考時照抄之嫌,而水到渠成地點了題就說明文章沒有脫離制約的路線盲目亂跑,就說明文章與標題密切相關,彼呼此應。如果能在文章中恰到好處地反覆點題,則更能使文章線索清楚,結構嚴謹,而各部分的內容也更能有機地加強聯絡。上面文章每一部分的括號文字便是升格後新增的,這樣,三個部分就“統一化”,更好地表現主題了。這裡,強調一點,考場作文的點題主張醒目。點題要明白題眼,“帶著感動出發”的題眼應是“出發”,“帶著感動”屬於動賓結構,修飾“出發”,所以文章的落腳在“感動”,點睛在“出發”,其實“出發”一詞可以拓展:“出發”幹什麼?“出發”的意義是什麼?怎樣去“出發”?“出發”的信念是什麼?等等這些全憑考生的理解和延伸。(劉德海)

This article is divided into two types of volumes: 10 points (content) + 17 points (expression) + 15 points (Development). From the two aspects of expression and development, the article is worth mentioning: the language expression is hearty, there is no empty and gorgeous, but there is a poetic overflow between the lines; the elegance of material selection and modern contrast, the elegant "heart follows suwu" and "wind chases Sima", from the textbooks; the modern "earthquake resistance and disaster resistance" are moving fragments. But what's the problem? The point is vague, so that the article is separated from the eyes and soul of "starting with moving". The composition in the examination room must be pointed out. If it's not pointed out, it's likely to be off the topic. If it's not pointed out, it's likely to have prepared similar articles and copied them during the examination. If it's natural to place the questions, it means that the article doesn't run blindly without breaking away from the restriction. It means that the article is closely related to the title, so it should be. If we can repeat the questions properly in the article, we can make the clue of the article clear and the structure rigorous, and the content of each part can also strengthen the contact organically. The bracketed text in each part of the above article is added after upgrading, so that the three parts are "unified" to better represent the theme. Here, I would like to emphasize that the point of composition in the examination room is eye-catching. Point to understand the problem eye, "starting with moving" should be "starting", "moving with moving" belongs to the moving object structure, modifying "starting", so the end of the article is "moving", the point is "starting", in fact, the word "starting" can be expanded: "starting" for what? What is the meaning of "departure"? How to "start"? What is the belief of "starting"? And so on these all depend on the examinee's understanding and the extension. (Liu Dehai)